Our know-how for your products
The development of analog, digital and mixed-signal circuits is one of the core competences of Fraunhofer IMS. With application-specific integrated circuits allow our customers to realize their innovative products in a cost-efficient way.
Apart from our fields of expertise of sensor systems and RFID for industry, automotive and medical technology, we have also been focusing on the increasingly important fields of fail safety and information security (Safety & Security). You can benefit in these areas from our extensive know-how that we acquired with our current research and applications. Our experienced employees develop ASIC and IC design solutions, both for functionally secure ICs (e.g. according to ISO 26262) and the fields of product protection, traceability and protection from reverse engineering.
We cover the whole spectrum from full custom up to IP-based ASIC developments. Our long years of experience in draft, development and realization of ICs include design, layout, production as well as test and product qualification. Thus we offer short development times and a minimized design risk.
We offer these services and know-how:
- Development of customer-specific integrated circuits
- Circuits and system development, layout design and verification
- Production and supply chain services
- Automated test equipment (ATE) for on-wafer and component testing
- Implementation of “Functional Safety” in customer-specific circuits
- Prototype evaluation and characterization
- Embedding of cryptographic hardware security functions
- Re-Design or reverse engineering of discontinued ICs
- PDK development