From simple sequence controllers for our smart sensor systems to highly complex microcontroller-based System-on-Chip (SoC) solutions, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of solutions in the field of digital circuit technology.
Our expertise includes both FPGA-based developments and customer-specific ASIC solutions in a semiconductor technology selected for the respective application. The spectrum of services we offer ranges from concept and feasibility studies to the creation of complete designs, design support at the customer's site, and the assumption of the complete supply chain management.
For our SoC solutions and smart sensor systems, the System-On-Chip Design competence conducts research and development on the following topics, among others:
- Digital Signal Processing
- sequence controllers
- Communication interfaces (I2C, SPI etc.)
- Microcontroller based SoC (RISC-V, ARM, etc.)
- Functional safety and cyber security for critical applications in the aerospace, automotive and industrial sectors
- Efficient hardware for inference and training of neural networks