The implantable pressure sensor system from Fraunhofer IMS can support your medical application by using high-precision measurements of pressure and other parameters. Using special cooperation models that can be adapted to your needs, you can commission us to, for example, do a feasibility study for the development of your specific sensor system. In this study we will gladly show you how your sensor can be realized with the current technology in small or large quantities, and where development requirements exist.
Our cooperation model also includes the assessment of novel technologies and their potential for optimizing your application. You will receive the results of commissioned studies in a detailed report with our assessments.
The IMS cooperation model also covers the validation of your system using suitable testing and measuring stations. We develop these according to your customer-specific requirements and transfer them into your premises if required.Moreover, we offer calibration of pressure sensors as well as performance and evaluation of long-duration measurements and comparative measurements of your applied pressure system.
We are happy to assist you to achieve medical approval of your implantable sensor system. Our cooperation model as well as our service and know-how allow us to offer you a complete order development from the concept up to pilot fabrication.
Our cooperation model briefly summarized:
- Consulting service and feasibility studies
- Assessment of novel technologies and their potential for your application
- Development of customer-specific testing and measuring stations
- Performance of comparative measurements, measurement series and continuous measurements
- Order development from the concept up to pilot fabrication, see also: Service and Know-How.