Benefit from the services and know-how of Fraunhofer IMS in the area High Temperature Electronics and develop innovative solutions for integrated circuits and sensor systems for the application in harsh environments with us.
Fraunhofer IMS can rely on 30 years of know-how in the field of microelectronic circuits and systems. In addition to the production and development of CMOS circuits and wafer manufacture, post-processing of “intelligent” CMOS substrates and the MEMS-based sensor integration, Fraunhofer IMS offers solutions in the field of High Temperature Electronics.
In this field we offer services and know-how in the following areas
- High temperature SOI CMOS technology for applications in up to 300 °C
- Provisioning of PDK for customer developments
- Foundry services
- Customer-specific technology development
- Production of pilot and small series in the clean room of Fraunhofer IMS
- High temperature SOI CMOS circuitry for applications in up to 300 °C
- Concept and feasibility studies
- Concept development and system specifications
- IC and system design
- Design support for development projects at the customer’s site